Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo OVA - Season 2 Please! And More Kurousagi!

Hey guys! Tadashi here and today I'll be going over the OVA for Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo that was recently released.

Izayoi, Asuka, and You are travelling when they come across a helpless little (loli) girl being chased by a bunch of mad crazy men. She happened to fall right into Izayoi's hands and after her explanation, the three helped her out by defeating and capturing the bad guys. What I liked is how this takes place after the end of the series seeing how Asuka has Deen.

The loli was sent by Shiroyasha in order to get those 3 to enter another game hosted by herself and this loli. The goal was to pull out pegs after beating a puzzle and hope that that peg was the one which allows water to flow. It was full of many easy puzzles (and just as much traps), but the reason for that was so we get beautiful fanservice shots of our lovely girls, especially Kurousagi<3

Izayoi decided to sit back and think about things while Kurousagi, Asuka, You, and everyone else (loli Leticia<3) went through these puzzles. In the end, Izayoi was the one who solved the puzzle and everyone was rewarded with a nice beautiful hotspring.

I really missed everyone here, Kurousagi the most<3 I really hope this does get a 2nd season. I've heard that the sales have been low but I won't lose hope! It was a great underrated series. I miss seeing Izayoi and Shiroyasha teaming up on Kurousagi as well. Whenever she gets teased, it's just <333333

Anyways, that's it for me! Let's hope for a season 2!



And it's only fitting I end this with Izayoi:


Fuck. Yeah.

Oh, here's one I had to put together myself :)


-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment