Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spring 2013 Anime List

Okay, so here is the list of anime that I'll probably end up watching which means that I'll probably be writing something about each episode when it comes out. YES.

  • Date a Live
  • RDG: Red Data Girl
  • Photo Kano
  • Yahari
  • Devil Survivor 2
  • Ore no Imouto
  • Hayate no Gotoku
  • Kakumeiki Valvrave
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Suisei no Gargantia
  • Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Hyakka Ryouram: Samurai Bride
  • Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince
  • Hentai Ouhi to Warawanai Neko (Henneko)
  • To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
  • Karneval
  • Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
  • Aku no Hana
I'll tell you guys one thing, I have a good feeling about this season. I'm especially excited for Date a Live, RDG, Oreimo, HnG and Railgun. I wonder which anime is going to be the "hidden gem" of the season...

If you guys have any thoughts on the upcoming season, feel free to post below but since this is a new blog, I don't expect much xD 

-Tadashi


2 comments:

  1. Hmm ,,

    Oreimo ,, Devil survivor 2 ,, Photo Kano and Red data Girl looks Good, that my spring anime 2013 list,,,

    Hyaka Ryoran : samurai bride for Plot,, xD

    ReplyDelete