Monday, April 08, 2013

Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 1 - Let the 4th Season Begin!

Sup guys! It's Tadashi here and I'm going to be talking about the first episode of the new Hayate no Gotoku series.

I wasn't expecting too much from this series since last season really was a disappointment. The character designs  here are noticeably better but still aren't as great as the first two seasons. The OP is beautiful simple because it's Hina singing it and we'll get that every episode. I LOVE her VA.


The usual cast returns with everyone being the same. Nagi seems a little more childish than usual even though last season she had matured a little bit. 
The setting takes place in a dorm-like place where everyone is living together. I don't know why since I don't read the manga, but if someone could let me know that'd be nice :)

One of the things I was looking forward to the most was the return of my love:

Hina Hina Hina Hina Hina Hina Hina Hina

What made it even better was how she got more screentime than the other girls. Love you babycakes<3

It was great seeing Hayate putting his pride first and acted like he wasn't sick. He was dealt with some crazy and hilarious situations on the way to write the exam with this being my favorite one:

Katsura-chan made Hayate go SNAP lawl
Overall it was a better episode than I expected. I'm interested to see how this episodic system works out with a different heroine being the main focus each episode. 


Next episode the focus is on Nagi. At least that is going to get out of the way quickly haha. Can't wait for more hilarious moments and more importantly, MORE HINA<3

-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment