Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hayate no Gotoku Cuties Episode 3 - A-tan Is Adorable!

Sup guys! Tadashi here and today I'll be talking about the 3rd episode of Hayate no Gotoku Cuties which focuses on A-tan and ohmagawd she is shooooo cute!

It starts off by her giving an introduction but she also states she can't remember her memories from when she was Athena Tennousu (Hayate's first love). I wonder why it's turned out like this? Hopefully we get some explanation later on.


I found it really cute how she didn't like the dog at first but Armageddon slowly began to grow on her. Yes, the dog's name is Armageddon lol.


This episode brought back some funny gags from previous seasons like how Hayate is extremely unlucky with money, how he is still in debt, and they even brought Tama back. I was wondering when he'd make his appearance but this time, he was told off by Armageddon and it was hilarious watching it.

\
This episode really showed off A-tan's cuteness. The way she talks, the way she responds to situations and how she tries to act all mature and grown up really makes me melt. It'd be nice to see her in her normal form so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Next episode focuses on Isumi and Sakuya (every time I see Sakuya, I'm reminded of Sakuya from Rewrite ;_;)
See you guys next episode!

-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment