Saturday, April 20, 2013

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 2 - The Sister's Arc Begins!

Yo guys! Tadashi here and today I'll be talking about the 2nd episode of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S which begins to open up with the Sister's arc.


Nothings changed lol

The opening scene we get to see loli Misaka and it was then that she gave permission for scientists to use her DNA map. It was used later on to make clones. In the background of that scene, you can also see a blue-haired girl who makers her appearance this episode. 
She is the girl leaving envelopes with cash cards laying around in alleys. Why? That's what I'd like to know. 

She goes to an elite school for espers and non-espers which already makes her a formidable opponent. She really does have the smarts to back it up. It didn't look like she had any powers but her "critical" is indeed an ingenious power haha.

Bang!
As creepy as she seems, she is also pretty cute in her own way. She sure showed those thugs who's boss with a simple paper popping technique and whatever was in that needle. She'd be a scary girlfriend.

She seems to know about Misaka and even called her the original. That goes to show she knows about the cloning project and will probably be helpful to Misaka in filling her in on information as needed. I don't see her becoming too big of a threat but more of an ally. I hope I'm right. 

I've heard from people that the fight scenes in this arc are insane and I honestly love watching Misaka fight. I can't wait for those to come up. 

I'll leave you guys with Saten-san - dog form!


See you guys next episode!

-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment