Saturday, April 06, 2013

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 2 Episode 1 - More Kuroneko!

YO what's up guys. Tadashi here and I'm going to be talking about the first episode of OreImo 2 and man does it deliver!

Welcome back!
Just like the first season, we get to see everyone! I missed Kuroneko and I've really wondered what's going to happen because of the kiss they shared.

The opening scene was hilarious and it seems like that could have been when Kirino developed her attitude.
Since she's come back,  her attitude hasn't changed much and she's still the epic tsundere who ignores Kyousuke.

I loved how Kyousuke didn't just brush off the kiss from Kuroneko and confronted her about it. Man is she CUTE as everrrrrrrrrrrr.

MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE
Kirino eventually asked Kyousuke for another life lesson and really they just went shopping. Like, shopping to the max lol poor guy. But this is how their relationship deepens.

Oh, and did I mention Kirino hasn't changed?

I was really pleased with this episode and it's great to see everyone again. I really hope they explore their relationship and something happens. Next episode seems like we get more Ayase haha.

-Tadashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment